Santa Rosa Fire Update Meeting
Please join me for a community meeting to discuss the fires impacting Sonoma County. Resources will be onsite for residents with questions regarding their mail, mortgages, property taxes, gas hookups, etc.
When: Saturday, October 14, 2017, 2:30 to 4:30 p.m.
Where: Santa Rosa High School Gym
1235 Mendocino Ave, Santa Rosa, CA 95401)
Who: Participants will include Senator Mike McGuire, Cal FIRE and Office of Emergency Services, and local officials
Mandatory evacuations are still in effect in parts of Sonoma County. Residents should remain vigilant and be ready to evacuate at any time. Have a “go bag” with essential belongings, legal documents, and medications ready. Locate your pets and have a crate ready to go.
For those who would like to help, check out these partners:
- The Red Cross http://tinyurl.com/RedCrossVolOctober2017
- Center for Volunteer & Nonprofit Leadership https://cvnl.org/why-cvnl/donate-sponsors/
- Redwood Empire Foodbank www.REFB.org
- Redwood Credit Union www.redwoodcu.org/northbayfirerelief
- Sonoma County Resilience Fund http://www.sonomacf.org/sonoma-county-resilience-fund/
Call 2-1-1 for the latest fire information or visit my website for additional resources on the Sonoma County fire: https://a10.asmdc.org/article/sonoma-county-fire-resources. If you have any questions, please contact my office at (707) 576-2631.