Sonoma Valley Community Meeting
Please join me for a community meeting to discuss the fires impacting Sonoma Valley. Residents will receive an update from state and local agencies.
When: TODAY, Friday, October 13, 2017, 7 p.m.
Where: Sonoma Veteran’s Memorial Building (126 1st Street W., Sonoma, CA 95476)
Who: Participants will include Senator Bill Dodd, Cal FIRE, Office of Emergency Services, Sonoma Police Department, Sonoma County Sheriff’s Department, and local officials.
andatory evacuations are still in effect in parts of Sonoma County. Residents should remain vigilant and be ready to evacuate at any time. Have a “go bag” with essential belongings, legal documents, and medications ready. Locate your pets and have a crate ready to go.
For those who would like to help, check out these partners:
- The Red Cross http://tinyurl.com/RedCrossVolOctober2017
- Center for Volunteer & Nonprofit Leadership https://cvnl.org/why-cvnl/donate-sponsors/
- Redwood Empire Foodbank www.REFB.org
- Redwood Credit Union www.redwoodcu.org/northbayfirerelief
- Sonoma County Resilience Fund http://www.sonomacf.org/sonoma-county-resilience-fund/
You can call 2-1-1 anytime for the latest fire information or visit my website for additional resources on the Sonoma County fire: https://a10.asmdc.org/article/sonoma-county-fire-resources. If you have any questions, please contact my office at (707) 576-2631.